What to Expect
Our Approach & Process
Here’s what you can expect from us…
- With absolutely no body contact, we take pictures of your full body or region of interest using our state-of-the–art camera system, which has more than a 24-year international history of successful performance.
- Your pictures are sent electronically to a board of certified medical doctors who have been specially trained to interpret your results.
- You receive a report of findings in a few days that you and your doctor can use to determine diagnosis and treatment.
During Your Visit
- You share your unique health concerns. We listen.
- Your thermographer will take images of you.
- The length of your visit will be 15-30 minutes depending on the type of scan.
- Your images will be saved onto a computer and sent electronically to an MD for interpretation.
- You will receive your report within 3-5 days.
We Take Time With You
Making it our business to pay attention to your needs
Identifying your health as our NUMBER ONE CONCERN
We Capture Images of Changes In Your Body Over Time
Creating a visual map of your body’s functioning
Monitoring physiological changes
Offering 3, 6, & 12 month breast screenings
We Help You Visualize Your Health Problems
Looking for early stage abnormalities
Assessing pain anywhere in the body
Using unparalleled imaging technology
Quickly, In a Format Your Doctor Can Use
Certified MDs interpreting your scans
Delivering results in a matter of days
Giving your doctor a diagnostic and treatment tool
Ready for an Appointment?
We’re currently booking appointments across New England and New Jersey.
My technician was very friendly and knowledgable. She put me at ease, instructing me what to expect and what to do. i would highly recommend Healthy Body Thermography as far as the experience that I had there. I will definitely go there again.
Knowledgeable and supportive practitioner. Comfortable environment. Timely results. Easy Online scheduling.
Healthy Body Thermography is great – highly recommend them! Dale was thorough, responsive, and made me feel comfortable and welcome. I’ll definitely be having my annual scans with them!
I had a full body scan in March. Its now August, and I had my follow up breast scan. Dale is such a wonderful technician. I trust her in the room without a shirt on or bra. This says it all. Great experience. Glad to have my baseline established now. I’m looking forward to a year from now to do another full body. Then I will have a perfect baseline. If you haven’t done this try it. The images are terrific.
I’m very grateful I did this thermography for myself. Knowing physicians review the results left me very secure. Great appointment app being easy to use. And wonderful technician. Thank you.
My husband had a scan before myself and we are very satisfied with the results and the professionalism we received during our testing. I have recommended them to my friends and family!
The service was quick, painless and the technician was very informative. I’ll be back and will recommend to others.
This is the easiest test you will ever do. I am very happy with my experience and will return every year!!
Technician was very pleasant, caring and knowledgeable. The technique used was not invasive or painful opposed to having a mammogram , which can be painful.
This is SO much better than radiation mammography. This process is quick, comfortable, no health risks. What a relief! Your doctor may be suspicious–they need to stop being fearful and catch up to progress in women’s health. I plan to do a follow-up scan soon.