Purpose of test?
- As part of an early detection program for breast disease.
- Help in determining cause of pain.
- To define a previously diagnosed injury or condition.
- For the early detection of injury or disease.
- To follow progress of healing and rehabilitation.
- To provide objective evidence of pain and dysfunction.
Where is test performed?
- At a Healthy Body Thermography Clinic.
Who performs test?
- A Certified Clinical Thermographer.
Any risks or side effects?
- None at all. The procedure emits no radiation, is totally painless, and non-invasive.
Cost of test?
- $125 to $465, depending upon the screening performed.
- Payment due at time of service. Your personal check, VISA debit, or cash is preferred, but we also accept all major credit cards.
How long does it take?
- Patient’s time for test: 15 to 30 minutes.
- Do not have physical therapy or massage on the same day of scan.
- Do not smoke for 2 hours before the test.
- Do not use lotions or liniments on day of test.
- Stay out of strong sunlight on day of test.
- No changes necessary to diet.
- No changes necessary to medicines.
- The procedure is totally non-invasive.
- The scanner does not emit radiation of any kind.
- Thermograms (images) can be taken of the whole body or just areas under investigation.
- You will need to remove clothing and jewelry from areas being scanned.
- Typically, you receive a PDF report in 3-5 days, complete with color images.
- Results are assessed and written by a Licensed MD Board, Certified in Thermography (thermologists).
- In most cases, there is no insurance rebate. Increasingly, clients are taking advantage of the flexible spending dollars in their health insurance policy.
Ready for an Appointment?
We’re currently booking appointments across New England and New Jersey.
My technician was very friendly and knowledgable. She put me at ease, instructing me what to expect and what to do. i would highly recommend Healthy Body Thermography as far as the experience that I had there. I will definitely go there again.
This is the easiest test you will ever do. I am very happy with my experience and will return every year!!
Healthy Body Thermography is great – highly recommend them! Dale was thorough, responsive, and made me feel comfortable and welcome. I’ll definitely be having my annual scans with them!
The service was quick, painless and the technician was very informative. I’ll be back and will recommend to others.
This is SO much better than radiation mammography. This process is quick, comfortable, no health risks. What a relief! Your doctor may be suspicious–they need to stop being fearful and catch up to progress in women’s health. I plan to do a follow-up scan soon.
I had a full body scan in March. Its now August, and I had my follow up breast scan. Dale is such a wonderful technician. I trust her in the room without a shirt on or bra. This says it all. Great experience. Glad to have my baseline established now. I’m looking forward to a year from now to do another full body. Then I will have a perfect baseline. If you haven’t done this try it. The images are terrific.
Technician was very pleasant, caring and knowledgeable. The technique used was not invasive or painful opposed to having a mammogram , which can be painful.
Easy to schedule, and knowledgeable technician– a perfectionist. Comfortable and private environment with friendly staff all around. Quick and easy to get results and therefore faster peace of mind. Thermography is the best way to know what is going on in your body.
Knowledgeable and supportive practitioner. Comfortable environment. Timely results. Easy Online scheduling.
As in my first visit, it was a very short wait time and I was treated with utmost respect. All of my questions were answered in a pleasant manner. I was very comfortable and relaxed in this facility. I look forward to my next visit.